Monday, November 3, 2008

Stupid

Sometimes I get really irritated over the stupidest things. I will say or do something and then look back and ask myself (sometimes even when it is happening) why did I do that. I can also get upset at people for being stupid. I will get upset because they cut me off in the car, they are going to slow, or they don't pick up after themselves. Just dumb misc. things that are really stupid things to get upset over. What's worse is when I get mad at someone for doing something, then a while later, I find myself doing the exact same stupid thing although there is usually a reason behind my madness. Which brings me to my point. In all the craziness of me getting upset over nothing, maybe like when I did the things I am so upset over, they also have a reason for being stupid. Maybe they don't know where they are going, maybe they are trying to find a landmark, or maybe there are things going on in their life (or minds) that makes them do the things they do. I don't know but what ever the reason, my new goal is to try and have a little more patience with others around me. Ones I know, and ones I don't. So please if you see me being stupid, remind me of this post. Thanks. :)

3 comments:

JanD said...

GRRRR--don't you hate those little things about yourself that it seems like no matter how hard you work on them, they seem to come back--just like a bad hair style!
And yet, there is hope for us all!

Emily said...

So true jan thanks.

Melissa Monday said...

I like this posted. I think it applies to everyone except your oldest sister who is at times just plain old stupid! I miss you and have enjoyed talking to you more regularly. We need to keep this up.